Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Anniversary Advice

On the eve of our 10th wedding anniversary, I've learned that's it's best to plan ahead. I could have had a dozen flowers delivered for $20 tomorrow if I hadn't waited until 5:00 PM tonight to go online.

Anyway, it will work out. We've got lunch planned at a place on the lake and I've got a couple of little gifts she should like. We would go out for dinner, but Jack's after school care has an informational night tomorrow evening.

Aidan went shopping with Jodi to get me something today for the anniversary. He seems to think it's my birthday tomorrow.

It's amazing what's happened in the last ten years. We both graduated college, got jobs, earned master's degrees, bought a house-sold it-and bought another, had two boys, expecting another, and many more lessons and experiences. It's been amazing. I can't wait to see what great things the next ten years hold.

No comments: